Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nice Guy Ep 11 Recap

Maru was searching for Eungi at a rest stop and just as he turns, he saw Jaesik leaving with an unconscious Eungi. He gives chase immediately, and pulls to a stop in front of Jaesik car. Jaesik stops and Eungi regains consiousness due to the sudden stop. Maru angrily pulls and shoves Jaesik asking who orders him to do this. Eungi comes to pull Maru off Jaesik, asking why are you doing this to him. Maru angrily scolds Eungi for anyhow following strangers.
Eungi: " Didn't you ask him to bring me to you."
Maru:' I never did that. Are you dumb."
Hurt Eungi says in tears"Are you angry because you never ask that from him and he decides to bring me to you. Do you really hate me that much. If I know that I wouldn't go find you. I was wrong. Someone like me who cannot remember anything and sticking to you like a chewing gum and asking you to remember me, wait for me, I'm really sorry. I won't do it anymore, I won't disturb you anymore, so don't be angry with others anymore. Your brother never did anything wrong, I am the one in the wrong. My brain is the problem."
She turns to leave and Maru worriedly ask where is she going and pulls her to his car. She struggles and manages to loosen his grip and tells him that "I who only remembers my name and like a fool ask you to love me is a fool. Let's end it here. Don't make me look pathetic anymore. Even if I lost my memory, I still have my pride." She turns to leave and Maru looks at her leave with a crestfallen face.
Eungi is in a cab crying while Maru is in his car telling himself, "I did so much to make you leave me, how could you return, Seo Eungi, you fool."

Jaehee looks at her phone with a picture of Eungi in it, fretting. She recalls what Jaesik tells her that he found Eungi. He blackmails her for a building, in exchange, he will get rid of Eungi. He tells her that he has previously told her assistant who refuses his offer. He has no power, therefore it is not up to him that's why he came to her. He says he will tell everyone that Eungi is alive, so she should get ready to leave being a chairman. Just as he is about to leave, Jaehee tells him that she does not have that power as she is only a temporary chairman. He says if you don't have that power, then can you give land, loan note and cash.
Just as she finish recalling, Jaesik messages her that he has settled everything, can't she give him his reward faster.

Eungi is back in the Secretary Hyun's house listening to music when the secretary comes in telling her that her doctor is here for a review. Eungi is in a bad mood and refuses to go and turns up the music volume and recalls a scene in Maru car where he also turns on music.

Jaesik is in a gambling den and loses all his money. He walks out and calls Jaehee who is not answering. Jaehee reports to the police that there is an illegal gambling den. He was on the phone with Jaehee when he saw the policemen. He immediately doubts Jaehee and Jaehee says why would he doubt her. He says he doesn't believe her and she says she doesn't believe him too.
Jaehee:" You will keep blackmailing me once you got a hold on me. I have specifically told you not to touch Eungi. I have warned you that I would not tolerate if you touch my child Eungi."
I will tell the police that you kidnap Eungi and blackmail me and will get you to be in jail for 10 years. He
says you are the one who instructed me to do that. She says " Do not malign me. When. Where. Do you have evidence."

Jaesik went to look for Maru and says that all that he did was ordered by Jaehee. Maru recalls Eungi's secretary telling him that if Jaehee knows of Eungi's location and current condition, Eungi will be in danger.
Maru rushes to look for Eungi after getting her location from Jaesik.

Lawyer An got Secretary Zhao to find out Eungi's location and get Eungi. Maru meets with Secretary Hyun and in the car Secretary Hyun recognises Secretary Zhao and ask Maru to bring Eungi to safety while she drags for time. Secretary Hyun messages Junha that Jaehee has found out Eungi's location.
Maru ask Eungi to leave with him. She refuses and ask him to leave. When he didn't, she throws a book at him and run into the house. Maru knocks and ask Eungi to open the door. Eungi says she doesn't know him and ask him to leave. Maru leans on the door and starts describing how he first met Eungi on the plane and then the motorbike accident. This is the first time he meet someone who is so rude, stuckup and distrustful of people. Eungi ask "Who. Who. Is that me? Me, is it?" When Maru doesn't answer, she opens the door.
Maru:" Sorry, we shouldn't be reminiscing about the past now." He grabs her hand. "I will answer you when we are in the car ok."

Outside, Secretary Hyun is trying to prevent Secretary Zhao and his man to enter her house when Junha comes to the rescue. After Secretary Zhao left, she told Junha that Maru has manage to bring Eungi to safety.

In Maru's car, Maru describe to Eungi how the past Eungi hides her feelings by being angry and cold. Eungi tells him that just because she lost her memory doesn't mean she doesn't care, she don't believe what he said about her. Maru decide to stop for now. Eungi switch on the radio and have flashback of Maru switching on the radio.

Lawyer An starts to question the reason Eungi is hidden afer the accident. A meeting is convened by Jaehee to suspend Eungi's directorship. One of the director question Jaehee's motive and Jaehee shows the video of Eungi well but have refused to return to the company.
Jaehee" Before the accident, Eungi had a boyfriend. She had a fight with the CEO because of him and have now abandoned the company to pursue her happiness. To be a CEO of  Taesan, one must give up being a woman. Before I become a chairman of Taesan, I am Eungi's mother, if my daughter has chosen love instead of the company, I will respect her decision. I do not want to be like her father who tie her down to Taesan." With that, Eungi is suspended.

Jaegil is on the phone with Maru on why the sudden need to shift house, asking if Maru has committed a crime or is being pursued. He enter Maru's home and saw Eungi. He starts chattering away. Eungi ask if they were close previously. Jaegil " Why? Is there a hidden camera?"
Maru is packing when Jaegil enter and ask why Eungi doesn't recognise me where Maru replied that she doesn't remember him too. Jaegil links it to the accident immediately which Maru confirms. He ask Jaegil to bring Choco back as she needs to pack too.
Jaegil ask why the sudden need to shift when he has refused to previously when he asked.
Maru" Isn't she back, Seo Eungi"
Jaegil was incredulous" You have been waiting for Eungi. You're afraid that she can't find you thats why you refused to move. Do you like Eungi? Not becasuse of revenge and not to make use of her, you really like Eungi?"

Maru met with Junha where Junha directly point out that Maru gets close to Eungi for revenge. He ask Maru what is his reason for coming back to Eungi. If he tells on him, what will happen. Maru smiles " Of cos you have to say it, if Eungi's aim is not Taesan but Junha. Do you like Eungi."

Choco is feeling sorry for Eungi and was about to say something which Jaegil interrupts. Junha ask Maru to help Eungi. Jaehee came to paid a visit at Maru's house and is shocked to find it empty. Maru is driving while the rest of them sleep. Eungi is holding on to Maru's hand while she sleeps.

An event is held to congratulate Jaehee as Taesan's Chairman is held. Jaehee was giving her speech when the door opens and Eungi walks in. Eungi" Sorry for being late, have you been well, mother."
Jaehee hugs Eungi and both of them shed a tear. Eungi went on the podium to give her speech while Jaehee wringes her hand nervously; " As everyone knows that I was in an accident last year. I was seriously injured and requires complete rest to recuperate. With continuous effort, I have manage to be ready to come back to Taesan. As I still have some side effects from the accident,  inability to distinguish faces, therefore I might not recognised some people. Because of that, before I completely recovers, I will require help from others. Kang Maru, my fiance. He will be helping me to lead Taesan, Kang Maru." Jaehee reels in shock while Maru and Eungi's eyes meet and smile at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment